The Heroes Circle of Kids Kicking Cancer is a charitable initiative very near and dear to my heart. Their mission to ease the pain of very sick children while empowering them to heal physically, spiritually and emotionally, is being promoted during an extraordinary event— the Kids Kicking Cancer Inaugural Global Breath Brake® Day! I want you to join me!
For one day, and one day only, Kids Kicking Cancer will be going LIVE all day long on Facebook. Our goal is to raise as much money as possible to help lower the pain and stress of children facing anxiety, stress and health-related issues across the globe.
This online giving event will feature:
- Live Breath Brakes® demonstrated by the wonderful little heroes of our program, celebrities and parents
- Live martial artist classes from around the globe
- Capped off with a live dance party hosted by a DJ and featuring our children from round the globe
This social media event will reach millions of people globally who will learn to breathe in the light and blow out the darkness—and most importantly—support some wonderful kids who are in special need.
Join me on November 19, 2020 – any time between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM EST for inspiration, motivation and connection! A brief overview of our day will include:
*Schedule is subject to change.
- 8:00 - Live from the Kids Kicking Cancer headquarters with Rabbi G
- 8:15 - Live from South Africa, Sensei Moses leads a Mini Martial Arts Class
- 8:30 - Ned interviews a little warrior
- 8:45 - Ned interviews a little warrior
- 9:00 - Live from South Africa, Sensei Ilze leads a Mini Martial Arts Class
- 9:15 - Interview with a KKC parent
- 9:30 - Special presentation
- 9:45 - Interview with a little warrior
- 10:00 - Live from Israel, the team will lead a fun Mini Martial Arts Class & Breath Brake
- 10:15 - Special presentation
- 10:30 - Sensei Dr. Bruce is going live from California
- 10:40 - Sensei Leigha from Chicago will lead a Mini Martial Arts Class & Breath Brake
- 11:00 - Live interview with a KKC supporter
- 11:15 - Interview with a little warrior
- 11:30 - Live interview with Wayne State University Neuroscientist Hilary Marusak
- 11:45 - Live interview with a healthcare professional
- 12:00 - Live interview with a KKC family
- 12:15 - Live interview with KKC’s Chief Innovation Officer Jamila Carrington Smith
- 12:30 - Live interview with a KKC parent
- 12:45 - Live interview with a KKC family
- 1:00 - Live interview with KKC’s Global Program Director Cindy Cohen
- 1:15 - Live interview with healthcare professionals discussing KKC partnership
- 1:30 - Sensei Keith from New York leads a Mini Martial Arts Class & Breath Brake
- 1:45 - Special presentation
- 2:00 - Live interview and Breath Brake with KKC Chief Martial Artist Sensei Richard
- 2:15 - Live interview and Mini Martial Arts Class with Sensei Michael
- 2:30 - Live interview and Mini Martial Arts Class with Sensei Peter
- 2:45 - Live interview with a KKC survivor
- 3:00 - Sensei Lynn leads us in a beautifully relaxing body scan.
- 3:15 - Live from Canada with Sensei Lyne in Ottawa
- 3:30 - Live from the KKC offices with KKC President Lila Lazarus
- 3:45 - Live interview with a KKC little warrior
- 4:00 - Live interview with a KKC family
- 4:15 - Special presentation
- 4:25 - WORLD PREMIERE of the Kids Kicking Cancer original song, WE ARE ONE performed by B Sean
- 4:40 - A WORLDWIDE DANCE party
Kids Kicking Cancer and its staff give generously in helping thousands of children every year. Our goal is to empower one million children to reduce their pain by 2025. We never charge any child or family for our services. So please join me in helping The Heroes Circle of Kids Kicking Cancer as we spread POWER, PEACE and PURPOSE throughout the land. In the days leading up to Giving Tuesday and the holiday season, your support means the world and will be matched by a generous supporter! Every dollar you donate, up to a total of $50,000 will be matched.
Kindly help us spread awareness of our Global Breath Brake® Day event by sharing this message on all your social networks. Together we can make a difference!
Also, attached is our Kids Kicking Cancer Year in Review that highlights all of our wonderful accomplishments in 2020.
Please also consider donating to Kids Kicking Cancer to change the life of a child.